Capture your natural beauty in your own private studio where our professional female photographer will guide you all the way through your boudoir photography session so even the most nervous of clients relax, have fun and work well within their comfort zone.
Impulse Glamour specialise in sexy, sensual, tasteful & beautiful boudoir photography by a creative and experienced female phototographer. Glamour Photography means different things to different people – our mission is to create beautiful, classy and tasteful images in whatever style you choose using expertise and experience crafted since the boudoir photography studio opened in 2003. We offer Intimate, personal and confidential gift ideas from boudoir photography, nude and sexy photoshoots to bridal boudoir photography featuring your wedding lingerie, veil and tiara all by an experienced female boudoir photographer. Brides to be travel to us from all over the country – the extra special gift for the groom on your wedding day!
All chosen images are beatifully retouched to remove any skin imperfections using techniques designed to retain your natural features so that your photos still look like you – just with great skin.
As an independent family business you can be guaranteed all the necessary time and attention you need during your photoshoot to create unique tailor made images to feature in your prints, canvas prints, portfolios, photobooks or cd’s from a variety of styles of studio photography sessions. We don’t employ sales staff and all our prices are clearly shown on our prices page with no hidden surprises and remember you only work to a level you are completely comfortable with enabling you to relax and enjoy your experience with absolutely no pressure.
Impulse Glamour is a modern, heated, fully equipped photography studio with private parking and a comfortable reception located in Ogmore Vale near Bridgend, South Wales. We are just off J36 of the M4 about half way between Cardiff and Swansea we are easily accessible from London, about a 20 minute drive from both Cardiff and Swansea and only an hour from Bristol. Taxis are always available outside Bridgend train station and a regular bus service runs right by the studio.
A wide range of products are available including prints, cd images, calendars, quality wall canvas prints and our very popular layflat artbook which features your favourite images printed over two pages with a barely visable seam due to its thick card page construction.
Previous clients featured on this site are happy for us to publish their images however your images remain for your eyes only unless you specifically say otherwise.
Act on Impulse and book today!
10 reasons to book a boudoir photoshoot
1) A unique and personal bridal gift for hubby to be.
2) A bridal boudoir gift voucher for the bride to be from family, friends and bridesmaids.
3) Seasonal gifts for Christmas, Valentines, Anniversaries and Birthdays.
4) Look amazing, feel great and boost your self confidence.
5) Ideal as gifts for armed forces personel or any partners working away from home.
6) A great unique gift for someone who has everything.
7) Expose your alter ego and bring along any outfits, wigs, props and accessories you like.
8) Me time for busy mums.
9) You’re as young as you feel. Our boudoir photoshoots suit all ages over 18 and all shapes and sizes.
10) Just for the fun of it. It could be a once in a lifetime experience!
10 reasons to book your boudoir photoshoot with Impulse Glamour
1) Experienced female photographer and professional make-up artist
2) Private studio working one to one without any distractions from spectators.
3) Very competitive prices and quality products.
4) Small family business offering all the time you need for your photoshoot with full direction offered throughout.
5) Off road parking and good transport links close to the M4
6) Flexible working hours enabling you to book your appointment at your convenience.
7) A variety of boudoir photography styles available.
8) Informal consultation to discuss the look and feel of the images you would like to create.
9) Photoshoots to suit all from those that may be a little nervous to the most body confident of clients.
10) You can be yourself and just have fun with it!